Tuesday, March 17, 2015

News: Busted Walmart Wanker "Has A Problem Sticking His Hands In His Pants"

Doesn't every guy? The rest of us just do it at home on the sofa while watching TV, where it's legal. Disgusting, but legal.

Link from Mark Wonsil.
Another Satisfied Walmart Patron Gets Arrested

MARCH 2--A Walmart patron who was spotted masturbating in various sections of a South Carolina store explained to a cop that he “had a problem with sticking his hands in his pants,” according to a police report.

Officers were called to the business Saturday after customers and Walmart employees allegedly observed Jeremy Percival Bryant, 23, repeatedly exposing himself inside the Myrtle Beach retailer.

A Walmart worker told cops that a female customer reported that Bryant (seen at right) was acting “weird” in the men’s department.

When the employee went to investigate, she noticed that Bryant “had his penis out of his pants and was rubbing it.”

The worker added that Bryant would cover himself when someone moved toward him in the aisle, but would resume “the activity when he thought no one was watching him.”

(read more)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh---the people of Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's write a poem about it:
      "Going to Wally World in the SC/ I have nothing to buy, but I need a cheap Tee/Urges I've had since I've beenthree feet high/were pushing my Hands to unbutton my fly/ A convenient Quadruple XL pair of elastic band sweats were right by me/So I grabbed one to use as a cover so my actions they couldn't see/grabbing myself down my pants on the sly/I engaged in pleasing myself until the law saw me furiously coming to an erotic high/it was then they put cuffs on me/after sentencing and in my cell, my proclivities are now allowed to act out free."

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails