Friday, February 6, 2015

News Of The Day: Cub Scout Troop Led On Hike Through Nude Beach, Parents Furious (NSFW)

I've been to Black's Beach. I feel sorry for those poor boys. All they saw were a bunch of fat old men with saggy balls.
Cub Scouts' Hike Through Nude Beach Shocks Parents

SAN DIEGO, Feb. 4 (UPI) -- A California Cub Scout pack's hike that took the young boys through a nude beach angered some parents, but officials said "proper protocol had been observed."

Diane and Erik Lekven, who accompanied their fourth- grade son and San Diego's Pack 766 on a Jan. 24 nature hike through Torrey Pines State Park, said they were shocked when Pack Master Desmond Wheatley led the group through Black's Beach, a well-known clothing optional beach.

"When I got up there I said, 'Hey what are you doing? We're in the middle of a nudist beach.' He said, 'This is a naturalist beach, and my family and I go through here all the time. It's not a big deal.' And I got really angry," Diane Lekven told KFMB-TV.

The couple said they filed a complaint with the Boy Scouts of America but were told the incident did not violate its policy.

(read more)

2 comments:

  1. I guess they saw a little more of nature on that hike than was anticipated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet the scoutmaster got way more questions too.

      Like, "Why are that guys balls below his knee, and that guy, and him, and oh wow it happens to ladies too?"

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails