Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Craigslist Ad Of The Day: Help Me Get Rid Of Burning Man Girl

best of craigslist > SF bay area >
HELP ME GET RID OF BURNING MAN GIRL

HELP! She won't leave and can't accept that Burning Man is over!

Please take this girl off my hands. Her name is 'Leaf', seemed ok out there in the desert and she helped us with our art vehicle, "The Giant Six Pack."

She's on the couch, still sandy and stinky. She still has goggles on her head, which I'm pretty sure she never put over her eyes.

I don't know what to do. She smoked all my weed. She has no I.D., but is kind of cute in a 'Burning Man' kind of way.

BUT IT'S OVER, PLEASE HELP, IF YOU KNOW 'LEAF', EMAIL ME AND DRIVE HER TO PORTLAND OR ANYWHERE.

2 comments:

  1. If that is a picture of "Leaf," it looks like she used a rake to comb her hair. I guess it's time for him to bag her up and put her at the curb. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails