Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Asshole Airline Passengers Of The Day

Hey, I hate flying, too, and the planes are ridiculously cramped and uncomfortable, I agree. But there are limits.

From the Facebook page, Passenger Shaming, where you can find more like this.

This looks like a car that someone has been living out of.

Yup. Dirty diapers.

Yup, that's pee.

Only a dick would wear those.

"What's this button do?" DING DING DING DING

I think I left my teefs on the plane.

What's that smell?

This git reeks of douche.

Tarmac diaper change


It's okay, they upgraded to the Dry Hump section.

I would pour my bottle of urine on those feet.

1 comment:

  1. Blech! Those feet! And the dirty diapers, yuck! Some people are such rude pigs. I'd rather drive than fly any day.



Related Posts with Thumbnails