Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sick People From Medical Websites And What's Really Wrong With Them (Of The Day)

So much pain...

Shot through the heart! And you're to blame.

M. Night Shyamalan hacks up his next movie idea.
LEAVE ME! I'm about to shit a midget in here.

I'll blow you for a pack of smokes.

I'm sorry you didn't get the part in Rent, Stefan.

Bong hits at work--never a good idea.

Just saw Goatse for the first time.

I'm thinkin' Arby's.

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!

You will be assimilated.

"Talk to the hand!" *hand melts*

Christ, my snatch is RIPE.

Will I be happy psychotic boss today or angry psychotic boss?

Worst. Job. Interview. Ever.

"It helps to use your hand, too. Like this, see?"

All those acting classes just to be a Getty Image?

"It's okay, honey, a lot of men look stupid with beards."


6 comments:

  1. OMG!

    Snatch one had me rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Where can I get one of those "happy" psychotic boss faces for my boss? I think it may have been lost or broken in the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinkin' Arby's."

    HA! Yes, I think you're right. You write the best captions, C. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of your best work, List of --!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails