Monday, June 2, 2014

More Bad Taxidermy Of The Day

Because killing them wasn't insult enough.

Hey man, loved you in The Country Bear Jamboree

NO WAIT DON'T SHOO--"

Stanley always had his head up his ass.

Hey girl!

"I'm all right, don't nobody worry 'bout me...."

She didn't know she was pregnant.

Inconceivable!

DEEZ NUTS!

THESE AREN'T MY TEETH!

He's half the bear he used to be.

"I WANNA ROCK! (ROCK!)"

Mugshot

FUCK ALL Y'ALL!

I can stick my ass farther out if you want.

Uh oh! Somebody got sent to the principal.

Worst kickball ever

They stole that canoe.

Mess with the bull, you get the underbite.


5 comments:

  1. Ahahahahahaha! Oh my! These are hilarious. Your captions are stellar, Cary. This gets my day off to a good start. Thanks!

    "NO WAIT DON'T SHOO--" and "Hey girl!" were my favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because killing them wasn't insult enough." Truer words were never spoken. It would be kinder to back up and run over them again. And again. And again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my day. Thanks, Cary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flirty bobcat. THE FLIRTY BOBCAT

    I once saw a weasel at a thrift store dressed in a Little House on the Prairie dress, bonnet and boots, holding a little purse. At the time I didn't think it was worth $10.

    I regret passing it up every single day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails