Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bad Tattoo Likenesses Of Real People (Of The Day)

Is it Halloween? Cuz these are creepy as hell.

Hey -- loved you in The Ring!

Grandma and Grandpa want you to come over and have be dinner




My girlfriend after the fire

This might be my favorite one. The dead tooth is perfect.


Mom and her ventriloquist doll


Do I have something in my teeth?








Come play with us, Danny. Forever. And ever. And ever.


Ew.. your kid by your hairy nipple?


Gerber Harvey Oswald






Somebody lost a bet.



4 comments:

  1. Ewww, the TEETH! They can't ever get the teeth right. Everyone looks like a meth addict or like they just ate Oreos. Stick to chinese letters, flames, and birds, folks. It's safer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In Loving Memory" looks like they painted it after death. Quite a while after death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My girlfriend after the fire" Hahahaha! :)

    They all look like they just came up out of the coal mines to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Lord. Tattoo artists are also comedians, apparently.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails