Thursday, May 1, 2014

Road House Fight Chart Of The Day

If you've never seen the movie Road House, you, my friend, are missing out. Rotten to the core, the movie is the guiltiest of amoral pleasures, a pugilistic fight/fuckfest with impossibly hilarious scenes and dialogue.

First, the trailer.



Next, from Wendy B. and Entertainment Weekly, a by-the-numbers accounting of the various types of violence in the film.


Finally, from yours truly, my top ten favorite lines from this infinitely quotable movie, in no particular order.

"It's my way or the highway."
"Pain don't hurt."
"I used to fuck guys like you in prison."
"You're too stupid to have a good time."
"Expect the unexpected."
"I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice."
"There's always barber college."
"Nobody ever wins a fight."
"Opinions vary."
"Fuck with him and he will seal your fate."

5 comments:

  1. So much win here. One man crushed by a stuffed polar bear--that's something you don't see very often!

    "Be nice!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always telling my kids, "There's always barber college" and they didn't get it for the longest time. So we had an "educational film festival." Now they are up-to-speed. And cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails