Tuesday, May 6, 2014

16 Lionel Richie-Themed Things That Exist Of The Day

If it's Lionel you're looking for, you're in luck.

LIONEL MASK
Not creepy at all. (link)


LIONEL CHOCOLATE HEAD
Link from Elliott Mason


LIONEL CLOCK (which I improved)
(link)


LIONEL CONDOM
"You are the sun, you are the rain, now give me some pooty tang." (link)


LIONEL EARRINGS
Wear them together, naturally.


LIONEL CAKE
Tastes like AWESOMENESS! (link)


GIANT INFLATABLE LIONEL HEAD
Never mind that it looks like Apollo Creed
(Here's the story behind it.)


LIONEL GREETING CARD
Is it thanks you're looking for? (link)


LIONEL OBEY CAR DECAL
Lionel sez, "Obey all traffic laws." (link)


LIONEL ONESIE


LIONEL AND MR. T PHOTO
I pity the fool who don't have no Grammy!


LIONEL PORTRAIT
Buy it! (link)


LIONEL POSTER
Buy this one, too! (link)


LIONEL TEA MUG
Why, yes it is. (link)


LIONEL PAINTING
Not for sale. Boo.


LIONEL WIG
Please don't wear this if you are white. (link)


4 comments:

  1. The giant inflatable head! Hahaha! No thanks, I don't think I want to walk around inside Lionel's head.

    I like your improvements on the clock, and I kind of like the tea mug. I might have to order that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are kinda calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one that thinks the cake looks like Richard Pryor?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails