Monday, March 10, 2014

App Of The Day: Bacon Smell

Hey look, my phone just farted.
From Cool Material:

It’s only March, but the greatest invention of 2014 is already here. Oscar Mayer has created an app and iPhone plug-in device that will deliver the smell of bacon to you on command. The Wake Up & Smell the Bacon app is currently free in the iTunes store – without the plug-in it simply makes your alarm sound like sizzling bacon – but you’ll have to try and be the lucky winner of one of the peripherals. Apparently, they have made thousands of the iPhone attachments and swear they are completely legit.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I think I'll wait until they develop a chocolate one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I would like the private chef attachment so I could eat the bacon, too. Does Apple offer this?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails