Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Animals Sitting Like People (Of The Day)


SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT, YOU DICKHOLE!

So I says to her, pack up your shit and get out.

Dude. I don't see any egg salad sandwiches in your hands. Tell me you didn't forget the egg salad sandwiches.

You're thinking about eating me, aren't you?
No.
Liar.
Okay, maybe a little.

Another Broncos fan watches the Super Bowl.

WHERE DEM GIRLS AT?!


Vista. VISTA? I'm being punked, right?

Please don't talk about me like I'm not sitting right here.

YOU *BETTER* RUN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Hey buddy, can you spare a few flies? I haven't eaten in days.

You guys don't need help, do you?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Ya know, at first I was terrified to pose nude, but I have to admit I'm feeling SO empowered right now.

Uh huh nice try. You know I'm a carnivore, right?

I'm not here!

Wait--the test is TODAY?

God I hate coach.

PANCAKES? Yayyyy!

Jesus Christ, Larry, do you ever clean this shithole?

Hmm, markets are down. I need to call my broker. Who's my broker? Why it's Charles Schwab, of course.

I know I'm in time out right now but I reeeeeeally gotta pee.

No, it's okay, keep talking over my show. Who needs to hear? I'll just make up dialogue in my head.

"Q I S" is not a legal word, friend.
Yes it is.
No, it's not.
It is.
Is not.
Is too.
Is not.
I hate you.
I hate you more.

Check it out. My tail's a boner!

5 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha! The captions are perfect, Cary! :D

    "PANCAKES? Yayyyy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tail's a boner! Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much. You're captions are perfect, Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! "You guys don't need help, do you?" is my fave. Looks just like my brother. Lazy bastard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails