Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WTF? Warning Signs Of The Day

Maybe it's better just to stay at home.

Moose hate Chevys

Bison hate the Honda Element

And cows

Watch out for giant tentacled attack schlong

A fate worse than being shot.

I said NO PICTURES, motherfucker!

Still my favorite


  1. Ahahaha! I love these! That little camera flying through the air in the one warning about the buffalo cracks me up. It is kind of sad, though, that you can't even take communion at church without worrying that someone will steal your belongings from the pew while you're doing it!

  2. "Not only will this kill you it will hurt the whole time you're dying!" HAHAHA! These are hilarious -- I had no idea falling cows were such a safety issue. Good tip! Thanks, Cary! :)

  3. How is Ontario gonna prosecute litter? That litter could just throw itself in the garbage to avoid prosecution. Stupid Ontario.



Related Posts with Thumbnails