Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stupid Client Comments Turned Into Posters Of The Day

I'm sure so many people here can relate to these. I certainly can.

From Bored Panda:
Frustrated by stupid client criticism, Irish graphic designers Mark Shanley and Paddy Treacy decided to turn their “favorite worst feedback” into posters. The guys worked together on so-called “Sharp Suits” series with a team of other ad creatives, designers, animators, directors, illustrators and more, who must’ve all appreciated a chance to let out some of their exasperation in a creative way.


(More here)


3 comments:

  1. These are great!

    "The sandwich needs to be more playful." heh =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living with a graphic designer, I get to hear about these every damn day. And then watch him yell and curse and flip off his computer and then calmly type, "I'll see what I can do."

    I think the "I'll know it when I see it" is the most pervasive and infuriating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop the elephant so we can see more of the front? HAHAHA! I would like to give some pictures of me that same treatment. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails