Thursday, February 27, 2014

13 Men's Fashions That Never Should Have Happened (Of The Day)

From Complex, who list 50, but I just picked 13 I had actually heard of. My idea of trendy is wearing a shirt with a collar.

CARPENTER PANTS
Lookin' good, Dad. Can I borrow your band saw?

FROSTED TIPS
Frosted flakes.

WALLET CHAIN
You're not Springsteen.

MANICURED BROWS
Even worse than a unibrow.

FOX TAIL BELT
LOLwut? Is this real?

BIEBER HAIR
Even Bieber doesn't wear this anymore.

PARACHUTE PANTS
Stop! Hammer time's over.

CAPS WITH STICKERS
Those come off, you know.

DEEP V-NECKS
You might as well wear an unbuttoned button-up shirt.

TRUCKER CAPS
Trucking isn't cool and never was, except for a brief time in the 70s
that we are all trying to forget.

LAYERED POLO SHIRTS
I thought this only happened in John Hughes movies.

SHOES WITH POINTY OR SQUARE TIPS
What are you, a clown?

CONVERTIBLE PANTS
Part pants, part shorts, all lame. Unless you're 7, then they're way cool.


See the rest at Complex.

3 comments:

  1. Fox tail belt? Ha! That's a new one on me. Sounds like a good thing to wear if you want to be chased by a pack of hounds. Those layered polo shirts look ridiculous and very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, Cary, it's your comments that make me laugh hysterically. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails