Monday, January 27, 2014

WTF Product Of The Day: Anywhere Nap Travel Pillow

I want to see someone try to board a plane wearing this thing.
"Pulling out an air mattress on the airplane probably wouldn't go over too well, but luckily there's still a way to get super comfy sleep on the go: The Anywhere Nap Travel Pillow! Get one for just $25 with this deal.

This pillow's extremely unique design provides padding in all the most important places while blocking out light and sound, allowing for a great sleeping environment anywhere!
Made of flexible fabric filled with microfiber balls, it has space for your head and your hands to allow for comfortable napping in a bus, subway, airport, car, library or anywhere you need to catch a quick snooze."

I wish I were dead.

The only travel pillow endorsed by Mr. Wrestling 2.



  1. "It's a trap!" Hahaha! I would feel trapped wearing that. I don't like being unable to see what or who is around me. It looks like a giant ostrich head to me.

  2. Bonus points for the Mr. Wrestling 2 reference!!

  3. YES. I've been looking for a cozy cocoon to wrap around my head. Plus, it doesn't look weird at all.



Related Posts with Thumbnails