Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bad Knock-Off Brands Of The Day

These are top-selling brands among the nearsighted, dyslexic, and illiterate. From Rich Girl Red.

That's not chicken.

A much better seller than her companion doll, Malignant Girl

Still better than Windows

Good luck brushing the suck off this.

Mm, these are delicious spheres!

Sounds like Johnnie worked a little too hard.

Ugly by any name.

You don't Michael alone with your food, trust me.


A more accurate description of this product's effect
than "dew."

Ralpl House

Watch out for the secretive goo. It came from
Michael Alone.

Adios, adidos!

Don't call him Bob.

Johnnie Worker wears these.

Made in China. No shit.


  1. These are great! I snorted, gawfawed, heehawed, and laughed a little too!

  2. Too funny! When I lived in Armenia, I used to see this kind of stuff all the time. They also had a Russian laundry soap there called "Barf".

  3. You'd Butter Believe It! lol Sounds like a product from The Simpsons.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. There is probably a good reason why Michael is Alone. =)

    I like how they combined the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the Power Rangers on the gum package. Those characters were all very popular with my sons when they were little, so that one made me laugh.



Related Posts with Thumbnails