Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Guess Who? Aging 80s Rockers Of The Day

Who are these people? Answers at bottom.


From top: Debbie Harry (Blondie), Culture Club (that's Boy George at left with the beard), Squeeze, Kate Bush, Adam Ant, a ha, Corey Hart, The Talking Heads, Alison Moyet, Johnny Rotten & PIL, Limahl (Kajagoogoo), Howard Jones, The Human League, Paul Young, Annabella Lwim (Bow Wow Wow), Mick Jones (The Clash), Peter Gabriel, Duran Duran, Siouxsie (sans The Banshees), Terri Nunn (Berlin), OMD, Simple Minds.

Lots more here.

6 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I find myself looking into the mirror these days and thinking, "Who's that?!" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam Ant...what happened? He's definitely not aging gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a lot of them, but some of them had me completely stumped! I didn't get Squeeze, Cory Hart, Terri Nunn, OMD, the guy from The Clash and Limahl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or does Adam Ant look like Johnny Depp's dad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me, or is Boy George the best looking one here?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails