Wednesday, December 18, 2013

24 WTF? Christmas Tree Ornaments Of The Day

Who comes up with this shit?

Army fetus

Lil' Wayne?

Balding Blackula


Dead Santa

Farting butts

Eye booger?

Heartballs. "Turn on your heartballs/Let 'em shine wherever you go."

Deer got your cheer right here

Jersey Shore. Is that even a thing anymore?

Jesus stuck in the chimney

Merman/fireman, here to get Jesus out of the chimney.

Anatomically correct nudists who lift weights?


Santa's brain (complete with stem)

Here comes Santa Claus!

Whatever the fuck this is. Looks like a cross between Curly from The Three Stooges and  Mr. Roper from "Three's Company"

"I hope these are new socks!"

Pooh in a bikini


Embryo wrapped in bacon

Zombie mistle-toe.

And one I want on my tree:

The Dude abides Christmas.


  1. "Curly and Mr. Roper" -- HAHAHAHA! Exactly! Great descriptions, Cary. :)

    I would hang some of these on my tree, especially the heartballs and the one with Mrs. Claus riding Santa's "sleigh." :)

  2. I think #21 is Alien Charles Nelson Reilly!

  3. These are great! I love that one is Hallmark ornament lmao

  4. "Embryo wrapped in bacon"--hahaha! Love your captions, Cary.

    Yikes! These really are atrocious. I think I'll stick with our usual stars and bells and angels and such and all the homemade ones from my boys when they were little. =)

  5. I think those are poorly proportioned binoculars on the nudist one... ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails