Monday, October 14, 2013

EBay Listing Of The Day: Half-Chewed Shoe By Emerging Canine Artist

Cleverness from eBay.
From the item description:

"Introducing Half-Chewed Cole Haan Wingtip by the emerging canine artist, Jack. This unique presentation of a meticulously destroyed dress shoe is the first of its kind by Jack.

Half-Chewed exhibits only the finest craftsmanship, as is characteristic of works by Jack.

For the performance aspect of the piece, the artist ingested the dissected portion of the shoe. In a post-modern twist on interdisciplinary performance art, there was no audience for his act of passion."

(Read more)

5 comments:

  1. HA! Clever. The funniest thing about this to me is that there are two bids on it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. $150!! I've got some fascinating mixed-media barf art by Mudge here in my hallway. Very Jackson Pollock..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, I wish I had thought of this when Oscar was a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit, I wish I had thought of this when Oscar was a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there's money in this sort of thing I'm gonna be rich. I can even include the "after" pictures. You know, when the art has finished "processing."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails