Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inexplicable Vintage Photos Of The Day

What, you thought being weird was a recent development?


And this year's Miss Bulgaria is....


Don't laugh, cat, you're next.


Tampax introduces its most absorbent pad yet.
For days when your period looks like a Saw movie.


You just stay put, Lee Harvey


It's not you, it's me.


Sooo...dive here often?


Isn't this a scene from The Blair Witch Project?


Worst glory hole ever!


Put your ear to the stump and you can hear the ocean. That's it, just hold still and keep listening.

Isn't this a scene from The Shining?


Oh perfect. I spend my whole life learning the goddamn French horn and then nobody wants to hear me play it.


Paul Schaeffer, the early years

5 comments:

  1. Those bunny rabbits are scaring me. Great captions as always, Cary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's not you, it's me." Ahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The captions! HAHAHAHA! I find these pictures scary but oddly captivating. I think I recognize some family members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the stump and mattress pictures out of order?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails