Friday, September 20, 2013

Celine Dion GIFs Of The Day

Special moments from the greatest singer in the wurl.

And one happy fanboy


  1. Oh, lordy, I'm going to have nightmares about that knobby-kneed chicken dance. I can't imagine what question the interviewer asked her to invoke that deranged chipmunk face. The woman scares me.

  2. Ahahahaha! I have to wonder what was going on in her head when she made some of these faces. These makes me wonder if she's related to Mr. Bean. She looks like a rat gnawing on an ear of corn in the fourth one from the bottom.

  3. Uugh. What a douchebaguette. She thinks she is hilarious and adorable with her stories because no one will tell her to just STFU.
    Good Lord.. I just described myself...

  4. I never realized, until now, that she has a worse horse face than SJP. (No offense meant to any of the horses I know and love!)



Related Posts with Thumbnails