Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekend Links Of The Day

A cornucopia of awesome for your weekend.
Cheap American beers ranked (Deadspin). Dead last, deservedly: Keystone.

Very cool: sneaky hiding places (Make)

The most important full-frontal nude scenes in movies (Complex). Important genitalia and pubes? Okay.

Beautiful abandoned places (Buzzfeed). The first pic is breathtaking.

If you watch this, watch it in HD 1080. (YouTube)

Cats stuck in things (imgur). Stupid cats.

Who's the biggest jerk celebrity you've ever met? (AskReddit)

Perfect foods (Buzzfeed)

Worst movie death scenes ever (Guyspeed). Yaphet Kotto in Live And Let Die for the win. 


  1. Thanks for always finding so much to keep us entertained on the weekend, Cary! :)

    I liked the sneaky hiding places. It made me think of "Get Smart" and Maxwell Smart and all his gadgets.

    The beautiful abandoned places link was so cool. Many of them were eerie as well as beautiful. I'm not sure why, but I really liked the Holland Island one with all the pelicans on the roof.

    The video had a lot of really neat stunts and more to see, but I have to admit all the ones from high open places gave me the willies! There were some really amazing things to see in that, though.

    The cat photos show where the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" might come from.

    I think I gained about 10 pounds looking at the perfect foods list!

    As for the movie death scenes, they really milk them for all they are worth don't they! Hahahaha!

  2. I love our weekend reading assignments!
    Some of those foods seemed gross (spaghetti tacos? Come on!) but others seemed like perfect food to me- Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed-Doughnut Sandwiches-get in my mouth, please!



Related Posts with Thumbnails