Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Links Of The Day

8 movie roles Johnny Depp almost played. (Screen Crush)

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. (What The Prom?)

Excellent names. (Facebook)

Classic Coupes: 7 Sleek Rides of the 1920s and 30s. (Popular Mechanics)

The challenge to use a penis-shaped cake pan to make something other than penis-shape cakes. (The Poke)

The costliest typos ever. (Mental Floss)

Two words: Yoga pants. (Tumblr) (NSFW-ish)

No lie. Chevy Chase is a douchebag. (Huffington Post)

The most creepy and beautiful abandoned places in the world. (Buzzfeed)

10 musical genres that are gone and need to stay that way. (Flavorwire)

6 comments:

  1. I think the yoga pants one was pretty boring, Cary. I mean, yoga pants just aren't that exciting really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? That was my favorite link!

      Delete
    2. @Steph

      The experience is different if you're a dude.

      Delete
  2. Great list, Cary!

    The prom photos are hilarious. Is bringing a cardboard cutout as a date the thing to do now?

    Nice try, but those cakes aren't disguised very well! Hahaha!

    Love your new Facebook page! Your comments make the names even funnier, as usual. :D

    The typos--yikes! Heads will roll.

    I loved the classic coupes link. The photos brought back great memories of time I spent with my Dad when I was a little girl.



    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake post gets me every time- so hilarious!!

    Also, my yoga pants must be broken because I don't look like that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true-- yoga pants have magical qualities. E'erbody know that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails