Thursday, August 22, 2013

Unhappy Dads At Tween Girl Concerts

Bieber, One Direction, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift. Yeah, I've been there. Thanks, RachRiot.

Sweet Jesus take me now.

Phone? Check. Earplugs? Check. Flamethrower? Shit!
Forgot the flamethrower.

How To Kill Yourself, chapter one...

(Caption unnecessary)

A faceful of ass all night long.

Just realized he can still hear the horrible music out here.


  1. HA! Looks like a long night ahead. :-)

    Dads like this are the best. They put up with a lot to make their daughters happy. My dad was that way. I was very lucky to have him.

  2. I love those captions! My dad never actually went with me to a concert (my mom did) but he was always willing to take me and pick me up -- no matter the time or location. He figured it was a fair trade for not having to listen to my music. :)

  3. Loved this so hard. "The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.." ~Frenchie from Grease

  4. With two girls and an awesome hubby I will have some of these pics!!

  5. I just got a cold chill; a harbinger of things to come.

  6. LOVE THIS! Dads are good people.



Related Posts with Thumbnails