Friday, August 16, 2013

LOTD Classic: Photoshop Fails Of The Day

Some are obvious, some you'll have to look for. Most are from Photoshop Disasters.


Can we borrow your head for a sec?


Hey, removing limbs doesn't count!


He's melting!


Give her a (giant) hand. She just bowled another perfect game.


If that horse doesn't win, shoot it.


Tattoine's best cocktail bar


Milk was a bad choice.


Artelac -- for fast, effective appendage regeneration


But first, fill 'er up!


Clothespins sold separately


I felt like Jesus was with me on that beach


I look at Penelope's neck and I hear that cartoon stretching sound effect


Drink this big-ass beer!


And Kristen Bell as Gumby.


Blow it out your ass, Jacques!


That Margot - always jawin' about something.


Maybe she's double-jointed


That's just fuckin' creepy

 
We call this cut the Linda Blair.


"The client wants another man and a minority in the ad,
and he wants it by noon."


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love these! The giant bowling hand is my favorite, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the classics!
    "The client wants another man and a minority in the ad,
    and he wants it by noon."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I felt like Jesus was with me on that beach" Bwahaha Two sets of footprints.. and three hands.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails