Monday, August 5, 2013

Cool Toy I Want Of The Day

How completely badass is this? The Adult Big Wheel features:

* Heavy Duty Steel Frame and Fork supports over 275 lbs
* Molded 14 inch Plastic Rear Wheels for power slides
* 26 inch Front Wheel and Custom Freewheel Hub for high speed coasting
* Super Wide Rubber Front Tire for superior traction
* Fully Adjustable padded seat accommodates 5'2" to 6'6"

I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, my Big Wheel was my most prized possession. The kids who didn't have a Big Wheel offered me all kinds of stuff in trade for mine--Stretch Armstrong, a trampoline (I doubt his parents approved that offer), G.I. Joe with Kung-Fu Grip (TM)--but I wasn't about to part with mine. I wish I still had it, but now I can just buy one of these instead. That is, as soon as I scrape up $900. Yeah. $900.

These came out a year ago, but I haven't seen many around. Maybe if they lower the price, they'll sell more. 


  1. Very cool! I wanted a big wheel as a kid but never had one. Maybe it's not too late! Although at $900, it's not likely to happen now either. I would be happy just riding it in a straight line. I would probably end up hurting myself if I tried to make it slide. :-D

  2. If I can get some pink flames just shut up and take my money. WANT IT NOW, DADDY!



Related Posts with Thumbnails