Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Animals Being Dicks (Of The Day), Vol. 2

From Animals Being Dicks.

Dog: HEY! Knock it off, you two!

Animals being hungry

Your screenplay sucks. Stop writing.

And the Oscar goes to...

Eat this. I just made it fresh for ya.


Volume 1 here.


  1. Oh golly! These make me laugh! :-D

    The little dog peeing on the bigger dog under the car has a lot of moxy!

  2. HAHAHA! I love the dog refereeing the cat fight. Can't you all just get along?

    I have friends in TN who raise emus. They are mean, mean, mean. They will pull your hair (or wig!), bite your ears, stomp on your feet, and if you try to feed them with your hand, they'll eat a finger or two.

  3. My cat does that when I am on the computer. Dick. The other cat waits until I put my iPad down and then she sleeps on it. Horse dude is probably missing some teeth, ha!

  4. OK, dude clapping his hands and fluffing the horse's tail deserved what he got.

    I once had my cat walk across my laptop and turn the display sideways on me. It took me quite a while to turn it around again because the mouse was working sideways too. Arrrgh. Same cat changes pages on my ereader by flicking her tail across it. Double arrrgh.

  5. Why do I love that polar bear so much? I watched him for a good 5 minutes and giggled every time! These are great, Cary!



Related Posts with Thumbnails