Friday, August 30, 2013

12 Weird Things You Didn't Know You Could Buy On Amazon (NSFW-ish)

From Madconomist.com. Click any pic to find out more.


1. The Celebrity Black Book: Over 55,000 Accurate Celebrity Addresses


2. Tickle His Pickle: Your Hands-On Guide to Penis Pleasing


3. Man to Man : Gay Attraction Body Mist 2 Oz


4. SILK Micro G-String Thong Rings Panty


5. JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank


6. Stink Bombs - Box of 36 Glass Vials


7. Dr. John's Famous Pee Pee


8. Uranium Ore


9. Liquid Ass Fart


10. Anal Trainer Kit

11. Lovers' Headgear & Eye Mask with Ball Gag

 
12. 16" Natural Curly Skin Top Head Closure

5 comments:

  1. Well, well, well...looks like pervs are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Tickle His Pickle but I'm much more interested in the follow-up best seller, FLUFF HER MUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but I believe in supporting local businesses. I'll send my tax dollars for the Anal Intruder right to my city and state, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank. That might come in handy on Ohio's winter roads. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails