A shocking development in the Big Apple. "Woodhull" sounds about right.
From The Daily Beast.
Man Electrocuted Peeing on Subway
July 8, 2013
The moral of this story: don’t relieve yourself on the tracks of the New York subway system.
Thirty-year-old Matthew Zeno, who was out drinking with a friend, was electrocuted around 3 a.m. Monday morning when he stopped to pee on the third rail of the G train at a station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
A friend of Zeno’s tried to save him but also got shocked.
Both men were rushed to Woodhull Hospital, where Zeno died.
The friend survived and was listed in stable condition.