Monday, July 1, 2013

June Excellent Names Roundup

From the daily sidebar, in case you hadn't noticed.

So take one. Just spray when you're done, please.

Loved to gobble dick

Yes, please let me put my home, my car, and 
my family's future in the hands of a rodent.

This is the dawning of the Age of Quindarious

Willie Stroker, chicken-choker
Kills at solitaire, sucks at poker

Congratulations. Now hurry the fuck up before 
I miss my flight.

First name: Adolph

That Wang Liqin sonofabitch won again.

He's serious about watching your step.

No way.

Sister of that new rapper, Sir Loin.

They all have afros now.

I wouldn't shake his hand.

And you're ugly too!

Loads of white stuff headed your way.

Or you can see his partner, Bear Cooter

Aren't they all?

I bet you did, honey. I bet you did.


  1. Hahaha! As always your captions make everything better. Your poem about Judge Stroker was my favorite. :-)

  2. The Fapper one is from a Louis C.K. skit ... still funny though :)

  3. Aww Kim, you're okay in my book.



Related Posts with Thumbnails