Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Classic 70s Cut Of The Day: Sweet

I remember this tune well, but not this video--thank god. It's part Austin Powers, part Clockwork Orange. And what the fuck is a metamoPHORsees?


  1. I think that lead singer is my third grade teacher, Mrs. Mumphord. She was pretty groovy so it's totally possible.

  2. Same here, I remember the song but not the video. That was pretty bizarre. The close-up at the minute mark is downright freaky!

  3. I'm unashamed to say this ubiquitous track was a favorite of my youth. How the hell have I not seen this video? And WTF indeed is a metamoPHORsees? Pretentious cunt...

  4. Can we talk about the fact that suburban moms everywhere are still sporting this hairstyle? And how we can get hairstylists to stop this travesty?



Related Posts with Thumbnails