Friday, May 10, 2013

Weird People Wearing Animal Masks Of The Day

giggle shudder giggle shudder

Inspired by this Craiglist ad.


"My day was fine. Why do you keep asking?"

 Yikes! Al Roker's gaining weight again.


"I don't understand the confusion. This is basic engineering, people."

"This isn't the Feingold bar mitzvah, is it?"
"Nope."



"We must never speak of this party again."

"I feel like I'm getting burned."



I know you're feeling a lot of things right now, son, but I can explain.

Welcome. We've been expecting you.

(sigh) What am I doing with my life?

AGGH! I HATE MY MANE!

GET OFF MY LAWN!


9 comments:

  1. There were a couple of really horny guys in that bathtub shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this little piggy went wheeeee, that was cold water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #14, they stabbed it with their steely knives (forks) but they just can't kill the beast.

    OK, I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate my mane! HAHAHA, wtf is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. Al Roker--hahaha! Great captions, Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shit is creeping me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As If I didn't already have enough trouble sleeping... I wonder how many glasses of wine it will take to un-see these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They should hand out these masks at the Butterface Lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the captions! HAHAHA!

    What am I doing with my life? (Don't ask that fella next to you.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails