Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nailed It! 11 Animated Gifs of Talent

I always think about the learning curve on stuff like this, and it makes my bones ache.


  1. Whoa! I wonder how many of those were "discovered" by accident and how many were conscious decisions. "Hey! I've got a great idea! I'm gonna leap over a speeding car! And land on my feet! Watch!"

    It reminds me of that illegal ice skating move, The Headbanger. I don't know how the first guy sold that idea to his partner.

  2. Ha! I wonder how much the one guy had to pay all of his friends to lie down on the ground so he could jump over them.

    I feel like this should have a disclaimer, "Kids, please don't try this at home." :D

  3. I wonder how many sets of balls were crushed perfecting that jumping over a line of people stunt! I think the "high 5" is my fave. :)

  4. Practicing the one with the shot into the drink could get expensive unless you just used water to practice. And that's the kind of thing I would hate to set up over and over and over!! Those are all pretty cool!

  5. All very cool but definitely for the young and dumb!



Related Posts with Thumbnails