Thursday, May 9, 2013

Granny Guitar Heroes Of The Day

Rock out with your frock out, Grandma! I don't know what songs they're playing so I'm taking some wild guesses.


"Hocus Pocus" - Focus


"Ace of Spades" - Motörhead


"Donna" - Ritchie Valens


"Misirlou" - Dick Dale


"Brown Sugar" - The Rolling Stones


"Jack U Off" - Prince


"Still They Ride" - Journey


"Hair Of The Dog" - Nazareth


"The Spirit Of Radio" - Rush


"Wild Thing" - The Troggs


"Going To California" - Led Zep


"Whiskey In The Jar" - Metallica


"The Boys Are Back In Town" - Thin Lizzy


"Give It Away" - Red Hot Chili Peppers


"Easy Lover" - Phil Collins & Philip Bailey

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a grandma but I do play Guitar Hero in my pajamas. And a Slash wig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Go for it, Grannies! The gentleman sitting on the couch in "Still They Ride" doesn't seem very impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why people think this kind of thing is so funny. If you, as a grandchild, rock, where do you think it came from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACE OF SPADES!! Omg, these are great! I have a pic of my mom playing drums for our Rock Band game. It cracks me up all the time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails