Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekend Links Of The Day

Many thanks to everyone who sends me good stuff.
Make your picks for pope in the Sweet Sistine March Madness brackets. From Bianca.
 
8 famous people who accidentally shot themselves. They forgot my brother-in-law, who shot himself in the leg while practicing his quick-draw. With a loaded gun.

"I Dreamed A Dream" from Les Miserables, sung by Gollum. Link from Steve.

Words that need to be outlawed from the English language. Link from Hannah.

The crappiest tats you'll ever see. From Sheila.

I know you like the song but you might want to rethink that trip to the thrift shop. From Joe.

Willy Wonka is a movie full of jerks. A very good argument (in animated GIF form). Link from Rich Girl Red.

15 cool things you didn't know about The Walking Dead (in chart form).

I'll be adding to this all weekend, so check back.


5 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff here. I'll have to pace myself, and not look at all of it at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Gollum" singer made me laugh.

    I love the motivational poster today too. Such an expression! Ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the suspenders tattoo was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those tattoos! I hate people...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of "Pope Odilo." It almost sounds like you're yodeling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails