Friday, March 22, 2013

LOTD Classic: Hilariously Bad Police Sketches

I urge all citizens to be on the lookout for...


Mr. Spock



Enik the Sleestak


 

Gort

 
The bass player in Blue Oyster Cult


Sasquatch in drag


Chewbacca


Guy who needs to add Bounce to his laundry


My hoodie is a vagina



Steve Buscemi


Steve Martin eating flat noodles. Poorly.


Kid Rock



Pablo from Pablo Cruise



Hunter S. Thompson


The love child of Karl Rove and Moby


John Leguizamo on meth


George Harrison with crappy dentures


Oliver Platt


Vanilla Ice


The Colon-Head Bandit


Eminem


Martin Lawrence



Anyone at all



7 comments:

  1. Sasquach in drag- I seent him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious! I wonder if they are hiring for this job. I think I could do almost this well.

    I love the Mr. Potato Head mugshot. Hahaha! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Buscemi's eyes look a little like Vincent Schiavelli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how many times I've seen this thing here on LOTD, but I have apoplexy and hysteria every damned time I read it. I believe it should be buried with me, no? I do believe "Any one at all," is the guy I fell for in prison and I have the usual finely-done jail tat to show for it. Instead of "Bobby Forever" as it should have read, my tat reads "Bolly Forever." I never did get his last name, but it's the thought that counts isn't it? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin Lawrence looks none too pleased. Damn, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the sketch artist is Mr. Bean. These look a lot like his Whistler's Mother.

    I feel better about my artistic skills! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails