Friday, March 8, 2013

Everyday Words And Phrases You Can't Say Anymore Without Some Jackass Snickering

And that jackass is me.

bang

beaver
tool
wood
box
pole
stiff
organ
snatch
cock
pork
cream
blow

pecker
pitcher
catcher
back door

tea bag
carpet
mow the lawn
trim the hedges
hole
rack
pussy
handy
69
limp
pitch a tent
explode
bulge
oral
pull out
hit bottom
girth
jugs
melons
wad
swallow
spit
stroke
coot
squirt
muff
Tang (breakfast drink)
mount
sack
facial
water sports
anal
puddin'
spurt
sausage
wiener
milk
tap
go down
action
get some
get lucky
taco
fish taco
hot button
tail
hit it
nail
wand
shag
prick
doggy
missionary
cowgirl
lay
gash
slit

trim
poke
creampie
nuts
balls
blue balls
on the (w)hole
pearl necklace
fur/furry
rug
rear entry/entrance
munch
snapper

spider web
tossed salad
rim
crabs
cherry
shaft
plug
fruit basket
suck
spew

clam
cat head


I'm sure there are more. Got any?


8 comments:

  1. Cat head? You mean there's on I've never heard???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never heard cat head, B? That's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. mattress
    panties
    waffle
    taco
    teats
    oyster
    bubblegum
    brain
    blowpop
    hot soup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whiz
    tug (or tugging)
    goo
    get off
    pressed ham
    wet
    all-nighter
    can(s)
    jerk
    laid

    penal - Imagine giving a speech on outsourcing some minor factory jobs to local prisons without using the word once.
    Because apparently I work with eight year olds.

    came (or come) - I can't use either of those among close friends, and as it turns out my boss. Seriously one day I showed up to help on a day off and said, "I know you're shorthanded here so I came." Took ten minutes for him to stop giggling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails