Friday, February 15, 2013

Stupid Ads For Unnecessary Feminine Products Of The Day

Check out these ads for a new Playtex wipes. This is what happens when ad agencies try to get creative with products that don't really need creative advertising. The wipes are for post-boinkal cleanup, but I'm guessing this is yet another product that women don't need to use on their women-parts despite what advertisers say. Can you say bacterial vaginosis?

I'm all for pervy juvenile sex puns, but these made me feel kinda dirty.





7 comments:

  1. Seriously!?! Cause I'd totally believe it if you told me you made these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick. These seem more like parody ads for their product than the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comment below was in reply to Daisy's. Whoops.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes companies make up "fantasy ads" for real products. When they're particularly edgy or funny, they get a lot of attention. My blog, of course, is a Korea news blog, so this fake Kia ad and this possibly fake, possibly NSFW Oreo ad (that supposedly ran in Korea) come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kushibo, I sure hope that Kia ad is fake. Yikes!

      Delete
    2. I have four words for the Kia ad: I. Need. An. ADULT.

      Delete
    3. Daisy, it turned out to be an actual ad campaign made by a real ad agency, but it was never presented to or authorized by Kia. It was simply made so they could submit it: it won an award but they had to rescind it when it was discovered it was a "fake" ad campaign.

      However, that was all discovered after Kia was very loudly criticized for allowing an ad campaign that seemed to promote teacher-student sex and bordered on pedophilia. Except that they hadn't.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails