Thursday, February 14, 2013

Creepy Vintage Valentines Of The Day

Happy Overpriced Flowers Day! Your gift today is from Daisy. - C

If you want to keep someone guessing as to what your true feelings are on Valentine's Day, these creepy vintage Valentine cards should do the trick. There are lots more where these came from at ChicagoNow. ~posted by Daisy


Happy Valentine's Day, my Precious, from Gollum.

 
Remember me? I'm the one who boiled your bunny.

 
Nothing says, "I love you" like dead rodents.

 
Don't let him slip you the tongue.

 
Valentine's Day...Halloween...whatever.

 
Keep your duckydoodle away from me!

 
Loving you is a real grind.

 
Thank you, ma'am, may I have another?

 
"Wipe your pen upon my pants" (?!?)

 
Loving you gives me heartburn.

 
Love me or I'll shoot myself.

 
My heart served up on a platter (with some fava beans and a nice chianti?)

 
Happy Valentine's Day! Here have a wormy apple, and watch your step, or I'll boot your ass and find somebody I like better.


Prickly Cactus: Your love makes me sick.
Elf: Here, you can puke into my hat.

4 comments:

  1. The folks back in the day who created these must have been a little "touched in the head." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sailor/clown thing has LSD on it's tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love this so much. Daisy, your captions are divine.

    "Remember me? I boiled your bunny." LOVE IT.

    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the captions. Laugh loudly! Happy V-Day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails