Friday, February 8, 2013

Beyonce's Backfired-Request-Turned-Internet-Meme Of The Day

Long story short, after some "unflattering" photos of Beyonce from her Super Bowl performance turned up on a Buzzfeed post, her publicist wrote and politely asked the website to remove them--which, of course, Buzzfeed didn't do, this being the internet and all, and instead the whole thing turned into a hilarious Photoshop meme.

Two of the original pics:


Hilarity ensues:







LOOK AT ME GO!

ERMAGERD! GERSBERMS!

I MUST BREAK YOU






Why not Zoidberg?


9 comments:

  1. Hilarity indeed! Ahahaha! I have a feeling this will only get worse (or better depending on who you ask) from here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love it all, Beyonce tucking in her limbs and taking off is definitely my favorite.

    Have you seen the "Nicolas Cage on an Elliptical" sightings I've been running on my FB page? I see him twice a week at my gym...on an elliptical. And then I post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when big stars get too precious to be made fun of - these are hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zombeyonce. "ALL THE CEREBELLUMS! All the cerebellums.. ALL THE CEREBELLUMS!.. Now put ya hands UP!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If I were a boy . . . " I'd be jealous of those muscles. Damn BeyBey. Her publicist had to know once something is on the internet, it's there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, to be fair...if you go to a party where people are dancing and take random shots, they ALWAYS look ridiculous. She's not immune.

    But why drag poor Steve Buscemi into this?? What'd he ever do!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I've heard about Beyonce, I doubt she was behind this. I'm thinking her publicist got a little zealous and made a huge tactical error.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails