Thursday, February 7, 2013

Additional Myers-Briggs Personality Types Of The Day

Don't know Myers-Briggs? Here's a brief summary.

From McSweeney's.

Additional Myers-Briggs Personality Types
By James Hannaham

Unfeeling Uncaring Judging Screaming (UUJS)

Lurking Touching Hurting Regretting (LTHR)

Lying Denying Confessing Lying (LDCL)

Smoking Dancing Laughing Fucking (SDLF)

Moping Whining Crying Leaping (MWCL)

Loving Buying Owing Impoverishing (LBOI)

Hating Marrying Abusing Divorcing (HMAD)

Running Swimming Boxing Fencing (RSBF)

Writing Drinking Drinking Drinking (WDDD)

Opening Sniffing Tasting Questioning (OSTQ)

Eating Sleeping Videogame Playing (ESVP)


  1. Hahaha! I have always found Myers-Briggs lacking. This helps tremendously.

    "Moping Whining Crying Leaping" made me snort -- who doesn't leap after crying? :)

  2. Eating Sleeping Videogame Playing (ESVP)

    That would be my sons--or it would be if things like school and work and such didn't keep getting in the way. :-)

  3. If I can trade in the smoking, I'm all for this one:
    Smoking Dancing Laughing Fucking (SDLF)

    I'll change it to Eating, that it! EDLF



Related Posts with Thumbnails