Thursday, January 17, 2013

2012's Best Mugshots Of The Day

My favorites from last year.

 Cousin Itt


 Bat Boy lives!

 Settle down, Chicken Man

 We called these "waterheads" when I was a kid.
I bet you can't do that anymore.

 Unfrozen caveman punching bag

 Deputy Fife


 It's okay, brah, I'm here for you.

 It was Injun Joe! He done it!


That's the hairiest chick I've ever seen.

Jesus Christ! Who farted?

She farted. Get ready, here comes another one.

WTF is that?

Lindsey Lohan?


Shit got real up in here.

HEY! Tell that cop he can KISS. MY. ASS!

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!

He doesn't have to worry about flossing. Not that he ever did.

They call in Wayne Brady for the troublemakers.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!



6 comments:

  1. Haha, +1 internetz for the Wayne Brady reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cousin Itt might be my all time fave. Thank you for that walk down memory lane. It's been a good year of WTFuckery...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm afraid. They walk among us.

    Great captions, Cary! I particularly liked "Deputy Fife" and "Injun Joe."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know what the bride did! These are all so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed so obnoxiously at these while at the coffee shop I had to pass my iPad around so people could see what was so funny. Lindsay Lohan, Cousin It, and "Waterhead" were crowd favorites. Great captions, Cary! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails