Thursday, December 20, 2012

WTF?! Christmas Decorations Of The Day

You suck at teh Christmas.

CATEGORY 1: WHY BOTHER?









CATEGORY 2: YOU MISSED A SPOT




"Up on the housetop, what on earth?
Sounds like Mary's giving birth..."





Syprograph Christmas


Someone paid money for this?



CATEGORY 3: THAT MAKES SENSE



Frosty The Snowhead




Pease on erth


Santa bagged an 8-point buck and two Mickeys at this year's hunt


I didn't realize Bethlehem was near the North Pole


Grinch Goatse
(If you don't know what goatse is, don't look it up. You'll be sorry.)


The final countdown


So many kids were naughty this year, Santa came heavy

CATEGORY 4: WIN!








5 comments:

  1. OMFG, I'm hysterically laughing at your damn captions! This one almost killed me: "Up on the housetop, what on earth?
    Sounds like Mary's giving birth..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! People have some interesting priorities.

    I need to track down a photo of the Christmas decorations from the community center where I used to work. The "decorators" were all mentally challenged and they were very creative with the tree ornaments: tampon angels, balls of foil, gum wrapper chains (those were actually pretty cool), crushed soda cans, and my favorite -- colored condoms (in the wrapper, thank god).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "On Dasher! On Dancer! On Beetle! On Blitzen!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Spyrograph Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails