Thursday, December 6, 2012

Unfortunate Christmas Music Video Of The Day

I know it's a little early for Christmas crap but this one is making the rounds. I post it because misery loves company.

I'll admit that I have mixed feelings about this. The video and the song are absolutely dreadful. Just horrible. But I've always liked Olivia Newton-John, and I'm told by friends in the movie biz that Travolta is a super-nice guy (Scientology and that ridiculous hair aside). Also, it's clear that this is a goof for them. I'll take that over some cheesy maudlin bullshit like "The Christmas Shoes."

Still... this is the stuff of nightmares. Direct your ire at The Movie Guru, who provided it.


  1. I knew I'd hate, and I do. I really, really do.

  2. Ah, yes. Well, um...bless their little pea pickin' hearts. I like the car Olivia is driving. :-)

  3. Four things:

    1) the song absolutely blows - I could only stomach 1:14 of it.
    2) Olivia N-J looks fantastic!
    3) I totally love and want that car. I think they should consider giving it to me in exchange for listening to that atrocious video.
    4) John, please lose the soul patch.

  4. For that, you get this. It's from her comeback album "Wild One"

  5. My reaction to this looks much like the current POTD. I'm not amused. At all.



Related Posts with Thumbnails