Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Then And Now: Your Childhood Crushes Grown Up

Yours, not mine. Mine are all grandmas or dead. I wish I were kidding.

From Buzzfeed.
Carmen (Alexa Vega) - Spy Kids


Topanga (Danielle Fishel) - Boy Meets World


Gary (Ross Hull) - Are You Afraid Of The Dark


Cole (Haley Joel Osment) - The Sixth Sense


Kimmy (Andrea Barber) - Full House


Lisa (Lark Voorhies) - Saved By The Bell


Punky Brewster (Soleil Moon Frye)


Sean (Rider Strong) - Boy Meets World


Sam (Sean O'Neal) - Clarissa Explains It All


Winnie (Danica McKellar) - The Wonder Years


Beans (Steven Anthony Lawrence) - Even Stevens


Kelly (Tiffany Amber Thiessen) - Saved By The Bell


See more here.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa... Topanga (Danielle Fishel) was not on full house. She was on Boy Meets World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Haley Joel Osment, step away from the donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you aware that Soleil Moon Frye has had to have her breasts reduced a couple of times? Oh the irony... of young men's boners at the thought of Punky Brewster being stacked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winnie! Yum. I must be getting old, too: Kim Richards didn't even make the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my childhood either. Some of them might be from my sons' childhood, though.

    Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to make a smart-aleck remark about Lark Voorheis looking like a drag queen version of herself but I think I remember hearing she's fallen on hard times so I may not be as funny as I think...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who the F had a crush on Beans?! Weirdest looking kid. EVER.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails