Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Instructions of The Day: How To Do Anything

Valuable info here for some of life's most challenging problems from the brilliant minds at WikiHow. 

How To Make Small Breasts Look Bigger

How To Breathe

How To Compute An Earth-To-Moon Spacecraft Trajectory

How To Talk Like A Pirate

How To React After Shooting A Home Intruder

How To Be Scene Without Being A Poser

How To Become A Surgeon

How To Moon Someone

How To Pretend To Be A Girl

How To Help A Friend Know It's OK To Be Themselves

How To Apply Stick Deodorant Correctly

How To Get Hit With A Bat (Tip: Don't duck)

How To Make A Duct Tape Wrist Band

How To Respectfully Decline Sex

How To Play Guitar Like Eddie Van Halen

How To Be Smart

How To Mind Your Own Business

How To Become A Theoretical Physicist

How To Become A Stereotypical Beatnik

How To Avoid Peeing On The Tampon String

How To Dress Like A Rapper

How To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
(Step 1: Eat more fruits and vegetables)

How To Fart Discreetly (for teens)

How To Smell Nice

How To Vomit Politely

How To Show People You Aren't A Commie

How To Write A Symphony

How To Love Iron Maiden (Have your ears removed?)

How To Be The Kind Of Girl Rock Songs Are Written About

How To Hide An Erection

How To Fly An Airplane



  1. Shhh...don't bother me... I'm watching for men trying to hide erections...

  2. --> "Carry a big purse, keep a bottle of liquor in that purse, share it and your body generously.." Damn, WikiHow! Stop stalking me!

    1. That was me also, except I wouldn't have shared my booze.

  3. LMAO!! Shhh...I agree with Amy (above). I'll have to concentrate now.

  4. They took eight steps plus a "Tips" section to tell you how to moon someone. I had no idea it was so difficult to do! By contrast, it's good to know how "easy" it is to become a surgeon, write a symphony, and fly an airplane!

  5. What in the fuck?! A sexual harassment charge for getting something as natural as an erection??
    I don't mind putting my bulge up for display (except for when I'm around kids or family), and now I'll do it with even more pride!

  6. Mayor of SimpletonsNovember 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM

    According to WankyHow it is basically as easy becoming a surgeon as eating more fruit and vegetables.

    This is comforting, if I feel like a career change.

    I am grateful too for the tips on mooning someone you want to wink your brown eye at. I mean, you might forget and try to bend backwards, not forwards. And there is the difficulty in remembering to turn away from the person first. Tricky stuff.

  7. I wanted to be scene, but it's too difficult for me. On the other hand, you don't need to remove your ears to love Iron Maiden. The earwax builds up faster when you listen to metal.

  8. don't be hatin' on Iron Maiden now!!!

    and why on earth would anyone HIDE an erection? there should be an article on how to display one properly.



Related Posts with Thumbnails