Friday, October 26, 2012

Meme Of The Day: Business Cat

From Know Your Meme:

"Business Cat is a LOLcat image macro series with an Advice Dog spinoff / Memegenerator starburst background. The overlaid text usually includes something a boss would do or request, but with a feline twist.

On January 1, 2011 Something Awful forum user Apple Jax posted a thread titled "PYF Cat Pictures" with a picture of her boyfriend’s cat Emilio. The owner has since created yobusinesscat.com, and explains the cat’s history on the About The Cat page."
.



























.

11 comments:

  1. These are pretty funny. I like the "Climbed the corporate ladder" one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Business Cat. Although his yellow eyes are a little disconcerting.

    Cheezburger as severance. I think I worked for that cat once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll walk across and lay on my favorite."
    Damn cat, I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, no matter how many times I see this meme, it never fails to make me laugh, and thus, is always a good choice for reposting.

    Love Business Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me, and stuffed with awesomeness. So many good ones I can't even pick a favorite, but the office equipment box one made me just that much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the laser pointer one. I'm not a cat, but I too can become transfixed by a laser pointer. And shiny objects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, Jenkins! I love these! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some are purrfect, but just what language is "You can haz cheeseburger as severance"? Certainly not English.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are getting funnier every time I read them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails