Monday, October 22, 2012

Freaky/Cool Jack-O-Lanterns Of The Day

All from Flickr.


Cannibal Pumpkin


Turtle Pumpkin


Darth-O-Lantern


Albino Stormtrooper Pumpkin


Say "trick or treat" one more time!


Pumpkin Killer.... qu'est que c'est...


Not Stayin' Alive


Yoda says, WTF is up with my head?


Pumpkinvaders


Cannibal Pumpkin 2


Heeeeeeere's Jackie!


Wack-O-Lantern
  


Spider pumpkin?


Bob, The Enzyte Pumpkin


Blowfish


The better to eat you with, my dears


Alien Fetus Pumpkin


Drunk-O-Lantern


Dork-O-Lantern


Jacko-Lantern. You knew it was coming.


These are from "Pumpkin Master" Ray Villafane, courtesy of the great Tom Kane.














5 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I love the turtle. :)

    "Bob, The Enzyte Pumpkin" made me laugh!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artwork and not as easy as it looks!

    In the mugshot, does anyone else think that looks like a man in drag/makeup??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are seriously impressive!

    I have the patience to attempt some of those but I couldn't stand the pumpkin smell that long. Blech.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails