Monday, October 15, 2012

Craigslist Ad of the Day: Morrissey Shrine

best of craigslist > portland >

Morrissey shrine

Date: 2012-09-14, 8:30PM PDT

My unemployment benefits ran out and I have to downsize, so I won't be able to take the shrine with me. No more reeling around the fountain, indeed. 

Comes from a home where smoking was previously allowed and 2 cats lived but they both died this summer. 

And I might as well tell you that I had to exchange all the stuff my ex-fiancee and I had at each other's places this morning, since he ended our relationship just as things were looking most grim for me, so I might be sobbing when you come by.


  1. Those cats died by their own paws!

  2. That is definitely grim. Poor kitties.

  3. Morrissey called. He saw your advert and said this shrine is pathetic and no wonder your boyfriend broke up with you, you tosser!

    1. Agreed. My Wall Of Voodoo shrine puts this to shame.

  4. I can think of nothing sadder than a grown man unloading his Morrissey shrine. I'm gonna need a minute.

  5. HA! Wall of Voodoo shrine! Does it have a Mexican Radio in it? LOL!
    Those cats died of shame and embarrassment, nothing else.
    Also, is all this shit in this shrine relevant?

  6. It looks like that, it smells of smoke, and it most likely has cat hair on it---wow, what a find!



Related Posts with Thumbnails