Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Celine Dion GIFs Of The Day

I'll probably get sued for this but I know all of you will chip in for my legal defense, right? Hello? Anyone?

And one happy fanboy



  1. Hooray for Fanboy! My second fave is squirrel eating corn.

  2. She looks like Ann Coulter in some of those. Ick.

  3. Every gay friend I have LOVES Celine. Except for one -- he used to do her make-up for her Vegas show. He hates her -- says she smells like garlic and old man.

    So many faces, so many bad dreams.

  4. Ahahaha! Those are hilarious! The longer you watch, the funnier they get. :D

  5. I have a co-worker who is nuts about her. She's all upset because she's going to Vegas soon and apparently Celine is taking a hiatus during the time she's there and she won't get to see her show. This girl is only 21, seems kinda young to be a Celine groupie.



Related Posts with Thumbnails